Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Looking back

Three years ago, I was luckly enough to have been hired for a second time by a professor I admire at school who has a research lab under hexagram (as do a few other professors who work on their own projects while they teach). Her work consists of digital technologies embedded into clothing, it is quite lovely art to view up close and incredibly impressive.

I just found these grant illustrations I did for her and I was slightly disappointed as I remember making a true effort to make them look good but looking at them now I see the potential, but with so many flaws.

It's useless to even think this, but I wish I could go back in time and give myself some advice! Where's that Time Machine already?!




1 comment:

  1. i love your works on manila, girl! they're so rich. mm mm.

    ReplyDelete