Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday commision

Crazy story~!

So I have this friend from High School, whom I haven't really spoken to in person since Cegep but obviously we are facebook friends and share a few words now and then but essentially have our own lives. A little over a year ago, I find pictures on her facebook of her WEDDING! And they are beautiful, especially one and I comment that if she ever wants to turn it into a painting, I am ready and willing to do so!!

Forward a few months, and no word. Until! Her friend contacts me and says he wants to buy the painting from me to offer it to the couple as a birthday gift for aforementioned High Schook friend! Of course I say SURE. voila.





She was so surprised and has an amazing friend to have done this behind her back and it's extra sweet because we were High School friends. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment