Friday, January 7, 2011

||

pause. drawing/painting has been on hold for toooo long.

My room was renovated while I was away in London (still can't believe it) and has since become way more friendly for working on my laptop and being a sloth atthesametime, as well as to work on craft/sewing projects and bookmaking, which is why miliaime is getting way more love from me. Plus I'm doing lots of craft stuff for my work as an RA and a new etsy shop which I need to furnish and promote (it shall be a difficult task in the massive ocean of the handmade world).

Nevertheless, I am looking into my post-graduate options, I may go back as an Undergraduate in Painting and Drawing or Studio Arts. Or perhaps do a graduate certificate in Design, or perhaps even go off to a foreign country and teach English for 6 or 12 months. All these options seem fair. I just wish I was less of a child. My emotions get the best of me a lot of the times.

Until then however I am focusing on turning my room art-making friendly (a wall unit to hold all my materials and a makeshift drawing table would be nice), and to find my comfortable skin as well as to have some order in my heart.

Since I have nothing new to show... when I was twenty I did this:







No comments:

Post a Comment